I find myself lately looking to see how many dpo I am (most likely bc I didn't use an opk). I am thinking how wonderful it would be to surprise people with another pregnancy announcement. Wishing and hoping for a Christmas miracle.
How can I be this crazy to be willing to go through the loses. The unknown. The heartache. For the hope of bringing Matthew home a brother or sister. I see how lovey be is to other kids and know he will one day make an awesome big brother.
In fact I have to share how much he loves giving hugs and kisses. Especially to kids his age. His friend Harper was terrified by his hugs. She would lay down and cry and he would just go in for another hug and kiss. Lol pricess. He certainly is a lover!
Another note....today is James's birthday! He is now 28. How did we get this old?

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers, and look forward to your comments. So go ahead...leave me some love!