He is pooped, pretty much all the time right now. And now harvest is starting, which means working Saturdays, as well as possibly longer days. The money is good, but he is exhausted at the moment and getting quite burnt out. Especially since we didn't have a vacation for our anniversary this year, next year this WILL happen. I think time alone together is super important, especially with a little one on the way!
On another note, I got some AMAZING news this week. Background history first, I baby sat for a family starting my junior year in high school, it was 4 kids (with the oldest going to her dad's every other weekend) every Saturday from 6am-8pm. Eventually it switched to Saturday and Sunday, and dwindled down to watching the three, and then I believe for awhile it was every other weekend when the oldest was old enough to watch all three younger kids. I was their weekend mom basically, we ran errands together, we had PJ days, I took them to sporting events, dropped off and picked up for sleep overs. And I loved it. (They are all so big now in middle school, high school, and the oldest is in her first year of college). I spent five years of my life, when others were out going to the movies, partying, and such on the weekends watching children grow up into amazing little people. It made me stick with my guns, James and I still want to eventually, one way or another, have four children to call our own.
Anyways, the mom that I used to babysit for, she texted me last Sunday (16th) letting me know she wanted to buy the crib for us. I replied, "We are registered at BabysRUs...the one we are registered for is kind of expensive, but very solid. We are also registered at Target if you change your mind on the crib and want to look! :-)" Meaning to give her a way out because, it isn't a cheap crib. It is $299.99 and that is without any of the conversion rails (you have to special order them directly from the company for 59.99 each)
Her response to me? "That is good...you will need a solid one for all those babies that will use it"
Well, Tuesday (18th) I got a text that said she bought the crib!! I also checked out the registry to make sure I had registered for a mattress, and that was purchased as well! Talk about tears, especially when I learned that James' side had been planning on going in on the crib together. We are so incredibly blessed!
So soon, within the next few weeks, this beautiful thing will be set up in OUR baby's room!
![]() |
| Summer Infant - Brayden |
![]() |
| Summer Infant - BraydenChanging Table/Dresser |
| Art Van's Kendall Glider & Ottoman It says it comes in Espresso as well, so I am hoping that it matches the dark wood wonderfully, else we will end up looking again. |
Before I go to bed, I will leave you with some bump photos.....
![]() |
| Not super happy with weight gain, have gave in to WAY too many cravings. Definitely need to get better at this... |
I do have a serious request for you all, as you may remember Toni from Who is this "Fertile Myrtle?" did get her BFP with her second round of IVF. Sadly, this pregnancy has ended in an ectopic pregnancy. Causing her so much heart break, pain, and she could really use being in all of our thoughts and prayers. My heart goes out so much to her and her family. A loss is bad enough, but to have to had paid to get pregnant to experience a loss is that much more unfair and leaves me unable to wrap my mind around.
Thanks ladies, hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!







No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers, and look forward to your comments. So go ahead...leave me some love!