Little Bit About Me

My photo
First and foremost, I am a Christian woman: I love Jesus! In this blog you will find stories of trying to conceive with PCOS, MTHFR, Poor egg quality, a unicornuate uteterus, and too many babies in heaven. It is a good thing God is the ultimate healer! Here you will find praise! and you may also find venting (I'm not perfect...) and you will find other stories of my crazy life. All the while through this journey I am holding on to scripture & hoping to one day be a mother here on Earth (waiting on God & His perfect timing...why am I so impatient?) But in the meantime, here you will find me: Jessica, loving wife, hopeful heart of a mother, and faithful friend.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

CAUTION

All writing in this blog is unedited and 100% from what I am feeling at the time. By continuing to read it means that you will take my vents with a grain of salt. You will choose to not take offense. And most of all, if you know me in real life you will either choose to stop reading or keep the knowledge of this blog quiet, and privately allow me to know you are reading. I only share this information with close friends. I do not share this with facebook for a purpose: it is meant to be semi-private. Not "public" knowledge in the sense of the majority of those in real life knowing about it. If you can accept all that has been stated, sit back, grab a box of tissues, and be prepared to endure the rocky road of trying to conceive while trying to get out of the shadows of infertility.

If you have any private questions or concerns you may contact me at mynotesonttc at gmail.com




Friday, August 30, 2013

Dreams

I have had some outrageous dreams late. One was quite erotic and very strange. But another? Another was us being successful with our produce business and with me working as a nurse we were able to pay off ALL of our debt. So much so that we asked James's family if they wanted to go on vacation together and offered to help those that needed it, and pay for his parents. What a joy to do such a thing would be1

Dreams. James and I have been talking about our vision for the farm's 22 acres, and what we wish to do with it. Sweet corn (which btw if left unwatered doesn't turn out as sweet), an acre of tomatoes, I would love fruit trees (peaches, apples, and pears) and maybe some nut trees (pecan and walnut), and then a variety of other fruits and veggies: green beans, potatoes, cucumbers, squash, pumpkins, zucchini, onions, broccoli, berries, etc. Then there is the possibility of livestock (we would do pigs, cows, and chicken most likely). Of James quitting his job to sell produce, opening a little cafe/bakery/market to sell produce.

Dreams. My youngest sister has now begun letting me know that 'Matthew is going to need a little sister to play with soon.' I would LOVE to give that to him, maybe 2 little sisters, and 1 little brother :-) and then foster care. James and I dream of a big house, not 19 kids and counting big, but 4+ big. I know financially that seems scare, and quite frankly almost impossible with my complications. BUT not impossible, because anything is possible with God.

Dreams. I had thought about it, but James spoke it first. Of fixing up our current home, but not adding on as we had talked when we were in agreement it was our forever home. Our dream is to buy acreage (for hunting, produce, and livestock) and build a house on it, to our liking. And since we want many kids you can imagine the size. I would love to be self-sufficient for the most part as well.

Dreams. Of being a L&D nurse. A Lactation Consultant. An advocate for my patients. Of seeing miracles be born. And possibly delivering one myself one day if I choose to become a midwife. Oh to dream!

I had dreamt of my sister-in-laws and myself being pregnant at the same time. J & His wife are done having kings. E & A are pregnant right now (with gender u/s in less than 2 weeks), L & J are ttc right now, and James and I are in limbo due to the shortened LP I just experienced. I would LOVE to be pregnant at the same time as A & L, I hope God can orchestrate that for all of us! A is due in January. So for us to get pregnant in October or November would be wonderful!! :-)

Oiy. Dreams of working 3rd shift again. LOL I like 1st because I see the residents awake, I get to spend evenings awake with my family, BUT if we choose to do public school and James is doing produce I may choose to go back to nights. I function just as well. I like the lack of drama. My body is conditioned to have minimal sleep , and broken up too. But this of course would be once we are for sure done having babies and the kids are older. But I really do miss it. Lets face it, I am not much of a morning person.

Anyways, speaking of mornings....I have to work and it is almost time. So I will write more later :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers, and look forward to your comments. So go ahead...leave me some love!