Life has been busy but good. We had an ice storm right before Christmas that left us without power for 3 days. Matthew wasn't phased. A propane heater kept the house 64 and we had dance parties with a battery powered alarm clock.
I will post picks of the storm but they are from my phone. My laptop is still broken. There have been many things I have wanted to write about, but my phone isn't my favorite to post from.
I was hopeful for a Christmas miracle. Instead got AF after a 32 day cycle. I am currently gearing up to ovulate. But the past week I have had cramps off and on near right ovary so I am hoping it isn't a cyst. :-( we have been making more time for us. ;-) and hoping for a sticky bean.
BUT after James telling me that he was ready for another, he told me earlier this week he had a feeling that Matthew was going to be our own biological child. Oh my did that make my heart sad. I told him I wanted to experience another pregnancy and remained hopeful and that I was getting feelings from God a miracle could be coming our way (though I am now wondering if it is going to be next Christmas by the feelings I had before Christmas. ..).
He then told me one day I would get to experience pregnancy day after day through watching other women deliver babies. It made me cry a little inside and smile because of how insightful my husband is. Because watching a baby be born is a miracle and a blessing. It doesn't get old. I just would love to feel those kicks and jabs one more time. Hold another newborn Baby In My Arms and get to meet my child For the first time.
Anyway. I am ok with life right now....though I am nursing a sore throat and have managed to make another day without losing it. Praise God. and I have to get ready for family Christmas for my husband's side.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers, and look forward to your comments. So go ahead...leave me some love!