I am taking a break from Facebook. The amount of friends that are pregnant and announcing is just in my face and sometimes you have to take yourself out of the situations to make sure your heart doesn't become bitter and mean.
To make sure that jealousy doesn't take hold. And you come out okay still leaning on God. Definitely need to make a habit of free time leading to Christ's book and not facebook.
Alas, I need a break. It is uninstalled from my phone and my goal honestly is to make it 2 weeks. Or maybe a month. A Facebook fast. To focus on God. Our family. Our health. School and finances. That's it. Not who is doing what. Or what am I missing out on. Because honestly who cares? I have my fabulous family and if friends care they would call or text. Am I wrong?
I just need a little time to reflect. Read. Write. And just pour my heart out to God without seeing pregnancy after pregnancy or friends hanging out having fun adventures while we struggle. Oiy I don't know. What I do know is I need to shake this terrible attitude I have. And this snow isn't helping.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers, and look forward to your comments. So go ahead...leave me some love!