I think I posted about my jurasic park themed dreams awhile back.
Well dreaming for me is abnormal. VERY strange.
This morning I dreamed about winning to be park of a group to tour behind the scenes at an aquarium while feeding all the exotic sea creatures. To start out with my SIL was the tour guide (she is an RN). Secondly when it came to feeding the animals they had us riping our fingers into the sides and pulling the meaty stuff off...with our fingers, yes. Leaving the bones and head. Disgusting, I know. THEN it came to feeding the whale (Yes, a WHALE), and I remember asking, how many are we going to have to peal for this thing?! Well the answer became very clear. When SIL said not fish and along the sides of the tank were giant (like half of her sized) prehistoric looking, black shrimp. No joke. I couldnt make this crap up. She almost fell in the first time, second time I thought she was going to drown or get eatten by the whale, and the third time James got smart and grabbed her feet before she fell in.
Yes, go ahead laugh. I did. James looked at me as if I were an alien.
I te-heed about my crazy dreams.
And then nap time came.
I woke up every hour. I have to work tonight, and have VBS from 6-9 so there isnt time for a nap later. That makes for a very grumpy me. I have had tummy aches from needing to go poo lately. (I think it is the fiber intake from mushrooms and grease from burger yesterday). I dont know which I would rather have: constipation nausea, or tummy grumbling bottom hurting. (Sorry if tmi...it is the truth).
So this last time of waking up (i laid down a little after 1. Woke up 145, 300, and 415)...I was wishing for my other dream back.
To set the scene, it is a heat wave in MI 100 index, and swealtering humidity. So I got our ac unit off layaway. Well turns out it doesnt fit, anywhere. James blames me. But I KNOW what he wrote down said the stupid thing would fit. Anyways, so I had lifted it by myself from cart to car. It really isnt too crazy heavy, but ensue yelling from my husband. Which in turn makes me worry, when I wasnt worried before. Add the tummy aches and normal cramping....I wake up from my dream in utter panic.
The dream? I woke up from nap with stomache ache and terrible cramps. To go sit on toilet only to be spotting, and then see bright read upon next wipe. Seriously.
First miscarriage dream has happened. Cramps were multiplied until I calmed self down. I almost called the OB to get in for a quick u/s or doppler reading. And if what cramping I am still having (even though no spotting) I might call tomorrow or send my OB an email.
This is ridiculous. This is pregnant life after 5 losses. It isnt fair, right, or normal to worry this much.
In case any are curious my sister is going to carry the ac unit in for me to return it. We bought fans. And now can pay extra bills and put some $ in savings for alignment (or just get it now). Money is still quite tight, but having faith God will pull through. I want all our medical bills paid off, and quickly. *sigh*

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers, and look forward to your comments. So go ahead...leave me some love!