Lord this is my prayer to you. When I am feeling sad or lonely wrap me in your arms so tight that there is no room for anything but Joy and laughter in my heart.
When I am feeling broken and let down, remind me of how you see me. Of who I am in You. Block the attempts from Satan to drag me down into pits of self pity and despair.
When things are going wonderful help me to dance with joy and shout of your goodness in every move I make.
Help me to succeed where you are guiding. And close the doors where you are not. Make me so aware of you in our daily lives. Wipe away the fear that comes from making these prayers. Fears that tell me sometimes when asking for these things come trials and tribulations. I know you are a big Big God. And you rule over all. You haven't given me a spirit of fear.
So I will step out in faith and blessed assurance that always and forever your plans will work out for good. And have confidence that there will always be hope in you, even when it all may seem lost.
You are my God and I pray my son will know you in his heart. That he will have an even closer relationship with you than either James or I. I pray for the big things I know you have planned for him. It gives me goosebumps. I don't know what your plans for him are but I know they are many and too big for me to comprehend.
Cover me Lord. With your goodness. Mercy. Forgiveness. A tender loving heart. Grace. And let me be a woman of Christ that shines the light of your Son to the world.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers, and look forward to your comments. So go ahead...leave me some love!