Little Bit About Me

My photo
First and foremost, I am a Christian woman: I love Jesus! In this blog you will find stories of trying to conceive with PCOS, MTHFR, Poor egg quality, a unicornuate uteterus, and too many babies in heaven. It is a good thing God is the ultimate healer! Here you will find praise! and you may also find venting (I'm not perfect...) and you will find other stories of my crazy life. All the while through this journey I am holding on to scripture & hoping to one day be a mother here on Earth (waiting on God & His perfect timing...why am I so impatient?) But in the meantime, here you will find me: Jessica, loving wife, hopeful heart of a mother, and faithful friend.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

CAUTION

All writing in this blog is unedited and 100% from what I am feeling at the time. By continuing to read it means that you will take my vents with a grain of salt. You will choose to not take offense. And most of all, if you know me in real life you will either choose to stop reading or keep the knowledge of this blog quiet, and privately allow me to know you are reading. I only share this information with close friends. I do not share this with facebook for a purpose: it is meant to be semi-private. Not "public" knowledge in the sense of the majority of those in real life knowing about it. If you can accept all that has been stated, sit back, grab a box of tissues, and be prepared to endure the rocky road of trying to conceive while trying to get out of the shadows of infertility.

If you have any private questions or concerns you may contact me at mynotesonttc at gmail.com




Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thoughts

Today I got the news that another from a thread that I post on is pregnant! Congrats to her, YAY Two ladies down, and seven to go. All of us on that thread know the heartache of losing a pregnancy, so it is wonderful to be in companionship with them, even if it is via the internet. 

Then, I read the next e-devotional. The rest of it was about when God says No. And realizing that No isn't saying that He doesn't love you, but rather that he loves you SO much and knows what is best for you.  And the scripture? Jeremiah 29:11. A verse that constantly gives me hope. God has told me no in the past, and I still chose to love him. Because he knows my future & has good plans for me.

I feel immense hope, like this month might be it! I don't know if it is being "too hopeful" or what. I know that big dreams cause big heartache or big rewards. Therefore I am prepared for either, yet I just can't hope but thinking this is it. And praying God makes me right.

After James and I got done trying to make a baby (haha TMI again...) I looked at him and said, "Isn't it amazing to think about? That your sperm are currently trying to chase after my egg... God is so amazing." Truly though, think about it? Sperm can only swim best when in the right PH and the right cervical fluid (the type that my lovely allergy meds dries up...*insert cranky face here* This is why we use pre-seed when ovulating). So by that time so many sperm have failed if those conditions aren't in place, then they have to travel into your fallopian tubes. Of the sperm left, there is a 50/50 chance to choose the right side. And from here the genetic makeup has to match up.  Like in the beginning of "Look Who's Talking Now" the sperm try to get into the egg, but it's the egg's choice to say "yes" or "no". THEN the fertilized egg has to find a spot in your uterine wall to nuzzle into for the next 9 months. And grow like crazy! Tell me how that is not amazing? And also, now that you know most of the little steps, be praying with me! :-)

Well I need to get motivated, I have class tonight, boo.
Hope all is well, Have a blessed day!
♥ Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers, and look forward to your comments. So go ahead...leave me some love!