Well dear friends, my OB called me Monday and I missed the call. I called back Tuesday. And guess what they had to tell me but forgot? I ovulated. Or was about to ovulate. That was two weeks ago I got blood work done.
I shrugged it off, thought good that means I should start my period soon.
Then I felt weepy while watching biggest loser. Thought, no big deal this show always get me.
Then I got to think...how the heck do you ovulate and not have a period???
So I tested. My 88c cheapie showed a line.
So I tested with same urine using FRER. And this is what I got...this woman is presently pregnant until proven otherwise. PUPO. Not squinters AT ALL in real life. Holy crap. I am giddy! Bring on the lovenox and big prayers.

Yay Jess!! I am so excited for you. That's a pretty line. Woohoo BFP!!!
ReplyDeleteAre you going to have betas drawn? Praying for you <3
tHanks lory! I am hoping to get it drawn tomorrow :-)
DeleteI'm confused!! does that mean when you had an HCG at the beginning of the month you really were possibly pregnant already? or have you ovulated since then? either way there is no denying that line!!! I'll be saying lots of prayers for you Jess!!!!
ReplyDeleteI had my hcg drawn September 30th to see if I was or wasn't pregnant. Due to those stupid faint lines. I definitely WASN'T pregnant then, but it did show that I had ovulated or was about to ovulate. That Was two weeks ago-ish. So I THINK I am about 4-5 weeks pregnant.
Delete