Little Bit About Me

My photo
First and foremost, I am a Christian woman: I love Jesus! In this blog you will find stories of trying to conceive with PCOS, MTHFR, Poor egg quality, a unicornuate uteterus, and too many babies in heaven. It is a good thing God is the ultimate healer! Here you will find praise! and you may also find venting (I'm not perfect...) and you will find other stories of my crazy life. All the while through this journey I am holding on to scripture & hoping to one day be a mother here on Earth (waiting on God & His perfect timing...why am I so impatient?) But in the meantime, here you will find me: Jessica, loving wife, hopeful heart of a mother, and faithful friend.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

CAUTION

All writing in this blog is unedited and 100% from what I am feeling at the time. By continuing to read it means that you will take my vents with a grain of salt. You will choose to not take offense. And most of all, if you know me in real life you will either choose to stop reading or keep the knowledge of this blog quiet, and privately allow me to know you are reading. I only share this information with close friends. I do not share this with facebook for a purpose: it is meant to be semi-private. Not "public" knowledge in the sense of the majority of those in real life knowing about it. If you can accept all that has been stated, sit back, grab a box of tissues, and be prepared to endure the rocky road of trying to conceive while trying to get out of the shadows of infertility.

If you have any private questions or concerns you may contact me at mynotesonttc at gmail.com




Thursday, October 24, 2013

Heart is Heavy.

Lately I have been trying to fill my heart with worship. I just have this ache. As I see babies, or pregnant bellies. Those TTC, and thinking and hoping for them that they won't have a struggle...yet having a small bit of me turn green with jealousy as I say that prayer.

I will NOT turn bitter. But that doesn't mean I won't be sad. It doesn't mean I cannot take time to grieve.

It is a delicate balance. I want to yell at God, "WHY ME? Why AGAIN?" But then there is a part that gently sighs, shrugs shoulders and say, "The Lord gives, and the Lord takes away." And the only thing that stays the same, is the ache in my heart and the tears that run down my cheeks.

And then there is Matthew. Our little miracle who just nursed himself to sleep on my lap.

Awhile back someone was angry in a comment and basically asked why I would want take away this one on one time with Matthew. Why take away this breastfeeding. Blah blah blah.

I just want him to have siblings. To grow up in a home where he can have fun every night of the week, with brothers and/or sisters. To watch them grow together, love each other, and be able to parent side by side when they grow up.

I don't care when it happens. But these past 2 losses have started a fire within me to become pregnant again with another healthy baby. I want to bring home another baby from the hospital. I want to feel a kick from within. I want to see a heartbeat on my ultrasound.

I want. I want to have them close in age. I want to tandem breastfeed. I want to not have to experience loss after loss after loss.

What I want, what WE want as a husband and wife...but our wants aren't always what God has in store for us.

Sometimes he says No, Not now, just wait. And sometimes he miraculously says Yes, dear child it is time. And I am hoping that Yes will come soon, rather than later.

But for now, in this waiting my heart is heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers, and look forward to your comments. So go ahead...leave me some love!