Honest Reader....If you are who I think you are, just use your name for goodness sake.
And there were DEFINITELY lines on 4 of the tests I took. My husband could see them. They were pink.
The one I took the night I had lab work done? It had a non colored indent.
I am positive that most likely I experienced evaps on what are supposed to be wonderful hpt.
I understand I am breastfeeding, and I likely didn't ovulate. But I am simply too busy to use opks every day at the moment, so I didn't do that every day making it so I could have ovulated and missed it, just like when I got pregnant the second time ever, and just like when I got pregnant with this past ectopic.
The lines I saw would have thrown anyone for a loop, and hence I am DONE with FRER.
And on another topic, I did have cervical changes, besides the lump that I get checked out today...ugh, that made me think pregnancy was possible.
I AM ready to have normal cycles again. I AM aware that breastfeeding and being postpartum changes things. And I DO know this could be normal until I am done breastfeeding. But I do think it sucks I may have to discontinue my breastfeeding relationship with my son in order to get pregnant with a sticky bean.
End rant.
Next post will be more positive, I hope.

Jess, big hugs (((()))))
ReplyDeleteI have never had evaps on FRER. I think you had an early chemical.
I remember testing positive one day(faint), bloodwork the next day negative and took my period like a week to show.
Hang in there sweetie. I'm praying for you ♥♥
So why think about ripping your son off??? That just sounds so selfish and unfair to him. Have you tried charting your BBT?
ReplyDelete