I bawled, like a baby. Seriously. I called my mom, and she cried with me. She said to me, "Jessica, you have to take this as a sign that everything will be okay." And she is right, I was so surprised and felt so so SO blessed.
That same day we got news that M and A's mom was going to be missing family Christmas (oh darn! *rolls eyes*) to take her husband to emergency psychiatric counseling. Seriously, she didn't see M or call him to wish him a Merry Christmas. And then Christmas morning she called my other Aunt's house to get the number to the facility she was going to be taking him to. Therefore...there was no emergency psychiatric counseling set up for his pedophilia nastiness...she was going to take him last minute.
Then we found out that her husband had went to west virginia to see his family. So...I googled the west virginia sex offender list via his last name. And low and behold a match. And M says that the man I found was in some of the family photos his grandma had sent him.
It is disgusting. And I am ready to have A back at my mom's house before Aunt K runs away with her husband. She said that the reasoning she was taking him to counseling is because she "wants him to get better so they can be a family again." My best friend made a good comment to me, pedophilia is like a nasty disgusting form of alcoholism. You are never recovered. Just like alcoholics have to completely avoid drinking. Pedophiliacs need to avoid children, state mandated even. How does she expect to be a "family" when A won't be able to be around him even? Family to her must mean her and her husband.
Part of me hopes my mom gets custody of A and then once N does his prison time (which we haven't even heard anything about officially. So he is just out and about possibly still being a sexual perpetrator to other little kids.) she and he move out of state. Because her kids do not need them.
My Uncle J told my mom he is disgusted, because back when J was a heavy drinker still (he has been clean for over 4 or 5 years now I believe....*could be wrong*) and Aunt K and her family lived with him. He heard N go into M's room, which was right above his. He couldn't tell what N was doing but new M wasn't happy he was in there. So he told K to go get N out of there and to tell him to leave M the f alone. She never got up. She never helped M. That in itself is a sign that she new to me.
We look at photos of A when she was younger, probably like 5 or 6 in my graduation photo...she was skinny. Now she is a chunky monkey. We wondered why she was gaining all this weight. And now we have an answer. It is a sign of child sexual abuse. M turned to drinking and drugs. A turned to food.
Now I find myself questioning simple jokes, like ooh could that be taken the wrong way to a little child. When we sit next to each other and cuddle on the couch I watch her demeanor and her body language. I look at old photos and wonder, were they being sexually abused then? And it makes me want to throw up.
K doesn't deserve her children and tomorrow morning when I am making all of my phone calls I will be letting CPS know I think that.
My list of phone calls to make tomorrow:
- CPS/DHS to talk about M and A's case, to let know M is living with us
- Blue Cross to make sure MRI will be covered and ask to see about IVP.
- Dr's office to ask about vallium for the MRI, and why the IVP hasn't been scheduled yet.
- M's teacher to have her help us set up strict rules and rewards for M. As of right now we are going with these are the rules (pretty lax if you ask me)...if you break them there will be consequences. You break our trust and there will be issues.
- Have M call silent observer to report on who he think did a break in in the town he used to live (the police showed up at Uncle J's house to ask where M was...he was here thank God! otherwise even if it wasn't him it would have been pinned on him.)
M went with Uncle J to pick up his stuff this afternoon, I watched A and she was so excited to be here. She had wanted to spend the night last night but until the case is closed James didn't want her spending the night so Aunt K wouldn't try pointing fingers at any other male figures in A's life. Which honestly made sense to me, because if she is wanting to be with N, I wouldn't put it passed her to make up more lies.
Anyways, when M brought in his "dresser" which honestly is what I think of as a toy storage unit for kids....it was DISGUSTINGLY dirty. Like I should be showering now because it was so gross. So I took a good half hour and cleaned it. It was nasty.
Christmas day itself wasn't too bad, other than my father was a jerk and wouldn't let us have more time in the morning with my sister Jo. Which made Jo mad and sad, I cannot wait until we don't have to work around his schedule for stuff...Jo only goes because she has to and wants to see our half brother and sister. (which by the way I have seen the girl once, and the boy never. The girl is 3 and the boy is 2).
It was a bummer working Christmas Eve, but worth it for the money. I just hope this coming weekend is more rest and relaxation than running around and being exhausted.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, cannot believe in 6 days it will be 2012.

I had a lot of catching up to do on your blog. For 2012 I hope that A can move in with your mom and that M is still living with you and that the POS is put in jail. And that you get that little miracle.
ReplyDelete