I have to tell you first of all I LOVE the Dugger family. Do I think they are crazy for as many kids they have, kind of...because I wouldn't want it. BUT I do have to say, I think their principles that Michelle uses is so amazing. She follows what she believe God wants for HER so we shouldn't judge.
Secondly, if you didn't know after Josh (her oldest) she had a miscarriage. So she too knew the pain of a loss. But now she went in for her gender ultrasound for her 20th and found out the baby had died. She had a second trimester miscarriage. How DEVESTATING! Regardless of what # the child is. Miscarriage is devestating to a family regardless of how far along the woman is, I have never passed 6-8 weeks. But I do have to say when I saw the second line I have loved every baby.
So my heart is pouring out love and prayer to Michelle and her family. But to the people who think it is just and right to be mean and hurtful with their words towards the situation make me sick.
Her baby died. Period. Allow them to grieve. Stop staying things like, "Maybe it is God's way of telling her to stop having kids" or "She had to know it was bound to happen..." or "Thank goodness the world is overpopulated already and they have a litter of kids" or "good, maybe now she will get fixed."
I want to shout at these people...Shut. UP! Seriously, shut up! Zip your lips. Your insensitive comments are why normal women keep their losses quiet so they don't have to deal with your idiotic insensitive hateful words. Just stop it. Allow her to grieve. Allow her family compassion.
It makes me SO ANGRY!
And I don't know if it is her loss or just hormones but tonight it is hitting me hard. I probably have 4 babies in heaven now instead of 3. And there is NOTHING I can do about it. God can choose life and he can choose to take it away. My babies are with the Dugger baby in heaven. And one day we will be joined together finally. And my tears will be no more, or at the very least be tears of joy.
Sadly, I am starting to long for the day when I will get to meet them. I want to hold them close and love on them. I want to sing them to sleep, and rock them in my arms. I want to see what James and I look like joined into one being. I want them to know they are so incredibly loved. I want to fall asleep with a babe on my chest. I want to change their little diapers, feed them, and make them laugh. I long for that day. I long to meet my babies.
Today is a tough day emotionally at the moment, but I will get happy. It is my husband's birthday. Happy Birthday James! 26!! Yikes, ya old fart! =)
I am hoping before his 27th birthday he will be a daddy, because he will make a WONDERFUL one.
Back to work for me. <3
Secondly, if you didn't know after Josh (her oldest) she had a miscarriage. So she too knew the pain of a loss. But now she went in for her gender ultrasound for her 20th and found out the baby had died. She had a second trimester miscarriage. How DEVESTATING! Regardless of what # the child is. Miscarriage is devestating to a family regardless of how far along the woman is, I have never passed 6-8 weeks. But I do have to say when I saw the second line I have loved every baby.
So my heart is pouring out love and prayer to Michelle and her family. But to the people who think it is just and right to be mean and hurtful with their words towards the situation make me sick.
Her baby died. Period. Allow them to grieve. Stop staying things like, "Maybe it is God's way of telling her to stop having kids" or "She had to know it was bound to happen..." or "Thank goodness the world is overpopulated already and they have a litter of kids" or "good, maybe now she will get fixed."
I want to shout at these people...Shut. UP! Seriously, shut up! Zip your lips. Your insensitive comments are why normal women keep their losses quiet so they don't have to deal with your idiotic insensitive hateful words. Just stop it. Allow her to grieve. Allow her family compassion.
It makes me SO ANGRY!
And I don't know if it is her loss or just hormones but tonight it is hitting me hard. I probably have 4 babies in heaven now instead of 3. And there is NOTHING I can do about it. God can choose life and he can choose to take it away. My babies are with the Dugger baby in heaven. And one day we will be joined together finally. And my tears will be no more, or at the very least be tears of joy.
Sadly, I am starting to long for the day when I will get to meet them. I want to hold them close and love on them. I want to sing them to sleep, and rock them in my arms. I want to see what James and I look like joined into one being. I want them to know they are so incredibly loved. I want to fall asleep with a babe on my chest. I want to change their little diapers, feed them, and make them laugh. I long for that day. I long to meet my babies.
Today is a tough day emotionally at the moment, but I will get happy. It is my husband's birthday. Happy Birthday James! 26!! Yikes, ya old fart! =)
I am hoping before his 27th birthday he will be a daddy, because he will make a WONDERFUL one.
Back to work for me. <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES.
ReplyDeleteIf there was a like button for blogger I would like this post because everything you said about Michelle Dugger is true. Also have you read the book Heaven is for Real (it is really good). It talks a little bit about what you were talking about in this blog and I cried so hard while reading it.
I haven't read that book yet but it is on my wish list to read. I have often wished blogger had a like button haha. I feel so terribly bad for her family, I had enough insensitive remarks made to me not in the public spot light and from close family and friends.
ReplyDelete