Little Bit About Me

My photo
First and foremost, I am a Christian woman: I love Jesus! In this blog you will find stories of trying to conceive with PCOS, MTHFR, Poor egg quality, a unicornuate uteterus, and too many babies in heaven. It is a good thing God is the ultimate healer! Here you will find praise! and you may also find venting (I'm not perfect...) and you will find other stories of my crazy life. All the while through this journey I am holding on to scripture & hoping to one day be a mother here on Earth (waiting on God & His perfect timing...why am I so impatient?) But in the meantime, here you will find me: Jessica, loving wife, hopeful heart of a mother, and faithful friend.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

CAUTION

All writing in this blog is unedited and 100% from what I am feeling at the time. By continuing to read it means that you will take my vents with a grain of salt. You will choose to not take offense. And most of all, if you know me in real life you will either choose to stop reading or keep the knowledge of this blog quiet, and privately allow me to know you are reading. I only share this information with close friends. I do not share this with facebook for a purpose: it is meant to be semi-private. Not "public" knowledge in the sense of the majority of those in real life knowing about it. If you can accept all that has been stated, sit back, grab a box of tissues, and be prepared to endure the rocky road of trying to conceive while trying to get out of the shadows of infertility.

If you have any private questions or concerns you may contact me at mynotesonttc at gmail.com




Friday, February 10, 2012

Exams & Sickness

Oh boy, I wish I felt better! My lymph nodes in neck are swollen, and I swear I should have OJ running through my veins instead of blood. I have been sleeping at least 10 hours a day. And popping Vitamin C day and night.

My nose doesn't know if it wants to be drippy or stuffy. It is red and raw and my upper lip is sore as well due to blowing my nose so often! I am getting headaches from coughing. This is ridiculous. I am supposed to work all darn weekend and I feel like caca.

I called in tonight because there was no way I was going in and ending up getting a resident sick. :-( Gah! I have one emergency day that I can use but using it in February is a bit early. This blows.

Oh and my exam. It was 50 questions and we had to have 39 or more to pass. I got 40/50. 41/50 after we did a collaborative in groups four. When studying I felt like crap and had only skimmed through what was supposed to be on the test. I studied for a total of three hours. Passing on three hours of studying is darn good if you ask me!!

I never thought that I would be okay with getting a C on a test. But I am. I am passing. I need 44 more points to pass the class. So I just need to get 44 questions out of the 75 correct on my final exam. 51 to get a C+, 57 to get a B-, 64 to get a B. Obviously I am shooting for the C+ or B-. B would be nice though! :-D

Exam is Tuesday. Then the following Tuesday I start my next class. Aaaah. Nervous and excited.

But for now, I am focusing on feeling better so I can rock the socks off this next exam! Wish me luck!! And say a prayer that this cruddy cold goes bye-bye!

2 comments:

I love hearing from my readers, and look forward to your comments. So go ahead...leave me some love!