If anyone has a MFP account and wants to be friends on there, leave me your id in a comment and I will add you. Or you can email me it. Email is listed at top of blog in header =)
I am excited to be working on being healthier again!
It helps that due to being bloated while on period til now I have lost 4 lbs in a week lol
Working on counting calories and getting my water intake up for now, soon I will focus more on exercise =D
Who is with me?

My sis is on it and her ID is jewelz08
ReplyDeleteI sent a friend request :-) Thanks!
Deleteohhh oohhhh mee meee!!! id: smltwngrl920 :) ive been on there steadily since oct and have lost about 14 lbs (give or take; bc i didnt really keep track in the beginning) since then. MFP is amazing i think!
ReplyDeleteps. dr said no more betas for me, he said he was pleased with how everything was dropping and i should be okay now.
:-) Yay!! I am excited that you use MFP. Let's do this girl! ;-)
DeleteAnd gotcha to the no more betas. I was OCD and wanted to test down to below 5, so my doctor does each time now. Last time it was 5.3 and I went one more time, a week later and it was less than 2. Which is why when I get betas on those 2 chemical pregnancies I knew I had been pregnant because I was between 3-4. Crazy, isn't it!?
I'm on there! I'm only about 1/4 of the way committed, but better than nothing...
ReplyDeleteMy username is unaffected :)