Above are two tests. The top one is from two days ago and the bottom one from this morning (FMU...and as I am now aware FMU tends to be lighter for me but I wanted reassurance).
I think they are getting darker. But not sure if they get much darker on these cheapo tests. So I might need to buy a FRER one more time to see a blazing dark line and feel utter reassurance.
Anyways, plan of action. After crying and feeling defeated last night (and waking up and having my nips and bbs not hurt as much...) I have decided that Thursday I will repeat my beta, ask for a progesterone check again to reassure myself there. And leave it up to God.
A friend from school texted me, "Those babies have thick strong roots and are growing perfectly! Picture EVERYTHING grown perfectly. He will keep in PERFECT peace those minds who stay on him and trust in Him....Isa. 26. So when your mind starts to think like that refocus on him, and his peace that surpasses ALL understanding will was over you. Stand firm in that space."
I so needed that, and I don't know if there is one or two, but I am praying for healthy. That is ALL I care about.
So I am going to do my best to relax, stay busy with determination for school (planning on passing), and I making sure I will kick as best butt as a pregnant woman can during the 5k on Sunday.
Time will tell. God can give me peace. I cannot change the outcome one way or another.
As for today, I am going to celebrate. I am pregnant! I have a little one(s!) growing inside of my womb. I am anywhere from 5w2d - 4w6d. I am going to celebrate. I have life growing inside of me. God is good.



That test definitely looks darker!
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful verse and yes you should embrace this pregnancy.
A digital hpt is nice too ;) but I do love a blazing FRER.
Praying as always for you and the baby(s).
Keep up the faith and think positive. Symptoms come and go all the time (for me at least) during pregnancy.