Little Bit About Me

My photo
First and foremost, I am a Christian woman: I love Jesus! In this blog you will find stories of trying to conceive with PCOS, MTHFR, Poor egg quality, a unicornuate uteterus, and too many babies in heaven. It is a good thing God is the ultimate healer! Here you will find praise! and you may also find venting (I'm not perfect...) and you will find other stories of my crazy life. All the while through this journey I am holding on to scripture & hoping to one day be a mother here on Earth (waiting on God & His perfect timing...why am I so impatient?) But in the meantime, here you will find me: Jessica, loving wife, hopeful heart of a mother, and faithful friend.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

CAUTION

All writing in this blog is unedited and 100% from what I am feeling at the time. By continuing to read it means that you will take my vents with a grain of salt. You will choose to not take offense. And most of all, if you know me in real life you will either choose to stop reading or keep the knowledge of this blog quiet, and privately allow me to know you are reading. I only share this information with close friends. I do not share this with facebook for a purpose: it is meant to be semi-private. Not "public" knowledge in the sense of the majority of those in real life knowing about it. If you can accept all that has been stated, sit back, grab a box of tissues, and be prepared to endure the rocky road of trying to conceive while trying to get out of the shadows of infertility.

If you have any private questions or concerns you may contact me at mynotesonttc at gmail.com




Saturday, September 17, 2011

Life as of lately...

Friday...
Night from Hell. Okay little dramatic. But seriously last night at work we had zero extras. And the morning was filled with craziness.

We were running behind, what usually takes us less than an hour took us almost 2. We still had a whole hall left. So I checked in on a resident. To my surprise she was sprawled out on the ground, face down on her mat. Her alarm, ya know the ones for fall risks that let us know if something passes in front of it? Well her blanket must have swiftly flipped it over because it never went off. It continued waiting on something for it to sound about...welll the tile wasn't moving. And neither did the resident once on the ground. Chin on floor (she didn't even turn it...) drool piling up all over, and call light in her hand. Seriously, her lifeline for issues in her room...was in her HAND! And she didn't push it. Maybe she hit her head harder than the nurses decided....*sigh* I felt terrible. Even though there wasn't anything I could have done.

Saturday....
Jenny, her sister, and I went to the bridal show. Entered her for lots of things. I hope she wins one. Of the discounts for the photo booths. I will live vicariously through her if so. Lol Also, we went and had dinner with our friends R & A. Saw their little son, who by the way is growing up too quickly...*sigh* I gave up sleep, but it was well worth it.

Sunday...
Sleep glorious sleep! But was totally Dr. Jeckle (is he the bad one? He is right...?). I was super cranky, couldn't stop being moody. And was tired. still even after 7.5 straight hours of sleep. Boobies have started hurting already too...I will stop complaining if I end up pregnant....I swear! Also, work was on the go nonstop...seriously the old people didn't seem to know night is for sleeping! My feet are killing me!

Also, we went to church. Awkward. Thinking time is coming for some change. I miss A leading worship. I miss the good music and my husband playing drums. I miss closing my eyes and lifting up my hands as I pour out my heart to Jesus....but idk if that would be happening as of lately. Period. *sigh*

And today...
...James has a dentist appointment. His very first one. So we shall see how that goes. I almost want to go with him so I can find out how many cavities (if any...) he has.

...I have to go fill my glucophage still. Haven't made time with working all weekend and being busy.

On missing worship. How about missing God. Joy. Hope. Faith. I am weak. I know I need to fix our relationship but haven't. I don't feel like it, how sad is that. I am slacking due to feelings...blah. Definitely could use some prayer. I am hoping switching churches would immensely help this. We just need to start looking. I think James is beginning to feel this way too.

James's faith is wavering too I think. And he is feeling down...I think. He made the comment to me that he has no best friend like I do, besides me. No one that calls to see how he is doing. One occasionally texts. The same one asks how we are doing. Maybe this is because he knows what it is like to be in James's shoes with loss and the countdown towards two years (yelp...I am 14 months in...it almost makes me cry to put that number on it...) of trying to conceive. He has his gamer buddy that he has fun with, he is a good friend, but schedules don't often line up. And friends that he tries with very little return.

I know men are different than women but those that don't call (or text) to see how he is doing...are they truly friends? One knows our faith is weak at the moment and he doesn't even try (he is an assistant pastor at our church even....). I don't know. I feel bad for him. I pray he realizes that a couple trulyclose friends are worth more than having a wide selection of so so friends.

Plans? To try finding God...attend a different church this weekend. See Lion King in 3D. Fix my car (maybe sooner...a break is bad. And possibly sticking also...). Have a game night. Make love to my husband. Resist testing.

I am currently 3dpo. Which means Sat will be when I start itching to test. I have 2 tests, one cheapy and one first response. And money is tight so we will not be buying amy additional tests (unless I get a bfp then I might have to...just to see it get darker!)

Well I am off for a little nap. Sorry for my broken thoughts from a tired woman. I am sincerly ready for bed!

2 comments:

  1. My beta test is tomorrow morning I am soooo nervous to hear the results. I hope it is a good high beta. The 2WW sucks.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers, and look forward to your comments. So go ahead...leave me some love!