I think I forgot to mention this...yesterday I had mysterious cramping. At 6dpo the cramping was sharp and started near my right ovary. It made me feel sick. Over 12-14 hours it moved to the center. I was worried about something being wrong. I kept thinking ectopic, ovaries with cysts, everything...except the small hope was that a the baby was burrying itself in nice and cozy.
I worked a double Wednesday night. When I woke up, the cramping was gone. And I haven't had any since...thank goodness. I was exhausted, it seems that everytime I am about this far in my cycle, when fatigue could set in...I start to work doubles so I can't plan on fatigue being an early symptom.
As for when I plan on testing? Next week Thursday or Friday.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers, and look forward to your comments. So go ahead...leave me some love!