January brought me the miscarriage of Sam. And enduring SIL's wedding with a heavy depression covering James and me.
March we moved into our new home, and I got a new job!
June brought us another chemical miscarriage.
And same with November
December brought news of unicornuate uterus. M & A being sexually abused...etc.
Needless to say I am glad 2011 is done and over.
2012 Hola! May you bring me better things!
I have made a list of a few goals of mine:
- Get our emergency fund back.
- Pay off lots of debt.
- See an RE and do at least one monitored cycle.
- Get healthy: Exercise, Eat healthier, Loose at least 10% body weight (aka...20 lbs)
- Run a 5k (and I mean it this time!!)
- Get really good grades in the nursing program
- Get to see my own baby's heartbeat on ultrasound.
- Enjoy all wedding festivities of Jennifer's :-)
- Read the Bible and Pray for at least 10 minutes a day (gotta start some where).
- Don't strangle M when he drives me crazy (haha...jk kind of...)
- Get M into counseling.

I have to agree. I'm glad 2011 is over!
ReplyDelete