Well CD3 test results were good!
FSH - 5.0
Estradiol - 36
The FSH we wanted it to be below 10, the Estradiol needed to be below 80.
So I should be golden when it comes to premature ovarian failure or diminished ovarian reserve. Seems that I must just have PCOS. Which means my goal of losing weight needs to happen sooner rather than later.
I have been thinking about going back on prism so I could lose weight like I did last time. And join the gym. In six weeks I lost 20 lbs last time I did prism. Granted I started out at 225. I am around 205 now.
I should join the gym to relieve stress if not for all the other benefits. I miss Zumba as well. *screams!*
My frustration towards M isn't helping any either. He chose to spend the night at his mom's tonight. Really? Not the best choice. And it pisses me off. I want to know if every time he gets mad because we punish him, is he going to try running back to his mom's? If so she can pick up his crap and pay the $125 for the 17th counseling and not us.
Seriously, I could rip my hair out. Work is also not willing to move me to weekends only. And another coworker with more sonority signed the job post so I won't get it. FML.
Oh yeah, and then M's teacher tells me, "You guys aren't parents yet so you'll understand when you have your own kids." Um...try we are parents to four little babies in heaven. It isn't our fault we don't have baby in our arms! She did try to later explain that the expectations we have for M need to be re-evaluated because the expectations we have are the ones we would have for our babies from birth. Meaning the child would grow up with it and it would be normal, and to M it feels stifling.
Damn Aunt K for being a shitty mother, a shitty parent. And darn her for making me swear more from my frustrations bubbling over. Shoot me now. Please. Ok not literally, or maybe just in the foot or left arm...haha.
Oh boy. GAAH. I have to go get the police report from yesterday's accident to get my points for work get removed. And go print off massive amounts of papers from KCC. Tomorrow is orientation for RN program too...so I am going to be gone noon to five and come home to deal with M and all his craziness.
Often things strike my heart and want to come bursting forth. They come spilling out onto the page, or computer screen. With ink filling pages or my fingers flying across the keyboard, my mind going a million miles a minute, and my heart crying out to be heard. Here is where you’ll find those things, my little notes on life.
Little Bit About Me
- Jess
- First and foremost, I am a Christian woman: I love Jesus! In this blog you will find stories of trying to conceive with PCOS, MTHFR, Poor egg quality, a unicornuate uteterus, and too many babies in heaven. It is a good thing God is the ultimate healer! Here you will find praise! and you may also find venting (I'm not perfect...) and you will find other stories of my crazy life. All the while through this journey I am holding on to scripture & hoping to one day be a mother here on Earth (waiting on God & His perfect timing...why am I so impatient?) But in the meantime, here you will find me: Jessica, loving wife, hopeful heart of a mother, and faithful friend.
CAUTION
All writing in this blog is unedited and 100% from what I am feeling at the time. By continuing to read it means that you will take my vents with a grain of salt. You will choose to not take offense. And most of all, if you know me in real life you will either choose to stop reading or keep the knowledge of this blog quiet, and privately allow me to know you are reading. I only share this information with close friends. I do not share this with facebook for a purpose: it is meant to be semi-private. Not "public" knowledge in the sense of the majority of those in real life knowing about it. If you can accept all that has been stated, sit back, grab a box of tissues, and be prepared to endure the rocky road of trying to conceive while trying to get out of the shadows of infertility.
If you have any private questions or concerns you may contact me at mynotesonttc at gmail.com
♥
If you have any private questions or concerns you may contact me at mynotesonttc at gmail.com
♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

how about an arrow to the left foot? (wasn't it the left foot?) and that is BULLCRAP he is choosing to go to his mom house...if he comes back tomorrow check him for cigs and maybe talk to his probation officer (joe) to see if a pee test can be done to see if hes going back to saranac/ionia to smoke pot/other mischievous things. UGH I feel as if, since you and james were sooo nice to open up your home to him that he should ABIDE by your expectations/rules...etc. b/c you DIDN'T have to let him live with you. and shame on the teacher, who is she to say that youre 'parent' skills isn't good for mike....umm...excuse me they were good for mike when he lived at moms house...so w/e. UGH this whole situation is just MESSED UP!
ReplyDeleteps did you ever ask him who the bitch was? I'm kind of curious....also you should ask him who his roommates are...hahaha. oooh goood grief. this whole situation gives me a headache
That was my thought...Joe needs to test him. Because James and I were wondering if he was going through withdrawls. And now I am hearing the incident with the drugged out guy beating the girl was bc he thought M had stole his drugs (meth or crack). Seriously?! We don't need anyone with those connections in our home! Gahhhhh and M's teacher did say our house is best for him in the long run but M at times doesn't realize this...well he better bc I am not going to play cat and mouse chasing him about when we ground him from his phone. James asked him about the bitch thing, he said he was "lying" bc he didn't want to talk to cassie any longer. Um BS. I don't believe it.
ReplyDelete