Well the court hearing wasn't what I had expected. Basically this is what happened...
* they talked about what allegedly had happened
* from their dad's admission of his actions
* and the kids' testimonies of what happened.
*N & K cried.
*N asked for a lawyer to be appointed to him
*N's parental rights were suspended
*He may not see, speak to his kids directly or indirectly (phone included), and he may not visit K's new apartment.
* K was "advised" to seek "whatever services available"
*Later got told this means court ordered counseling in next step and if K doesn't listen A is out of her custody as well.
*Court was adjourned until Jan 26th @ 1pm
*Which happens to be a class day for me so James is going to have to go...unless I talk to my teacher (sigh)
Then we learned...
*We are on our own to figure out how to get help both financially and for counseling for M due to being in different county.
*We both feel sorry for N due to him not seeking help, and his mother not helping him get help
*What nits of head lice look like (little sister has it...I felt like a monkey looking through her hair for 2 hours.)
*And decided I am going to get a pixie cut if I ever get lice
*And found out I am a darn good nit picker...literally. the OCD of grossness wouldn't let me give up looking til I thought I had them ALL.
*Finances SUCK and thus we shouldnt even dream about IUI or ttc.
*and then I started getting EWM and thought what day would be next for perfect timing of every other day.
So there...my day in a nutshell.
Nap time, dinner, work, and lots of homework to do =(

Oh gosh, sounds like a very stressful day. You poor thing. I think you've handled yourself so well with everything going on. Thinking of you...
ReplyDeleteI tried getting on blogger all weekend to see how things went, it wouldn't work for some reason. I'm glad that N's parental rights were suspended. I hope things get better money wise for the both of you. You are someone to look up to going through all of this.
ReplyDelete♥ Love you ladies. I don't feel as if I have handled myself in the best way possible. My swearing is horrific (for me!) and I have been stress eating like no other (like my weight in junk food I swear...). I have heard blogger has recently been having issues.
ReplyDeleteAs for money...if either of you stumble upon a money tree I would greatly appreciate the help ;-) hahaha. Oh boy. Life.