Week 1 Weight Loss Challenge
Beginning Weight: 204.6
Week 2 Weight: 199.8 (-4.8)
Exercise:
Wednesday: zip
Thursday: zero
Friday: zilch
Saturday: 30 minutes… Biggest Loser Boot Camp DVD
Sunday: Zip
Monday: Zero
Tuesday: Does cleaning house count?
Eating: Wednesday & Thursday were utter failures. I jumped back on the bandwagon on Friday, and fell back off Monday and Tuesday. Must have been eating less calories still because I lost weight!
Favorite Healthy Food this week: Fajitas! I made a big pan (there are only 2 of us, so it does seem huge!). I used ½ large sweet onion, 1 each of red, yellow, and orange pepper, 1 8oz package of mushrooms, ½ cup of cream (Philadelphia’s), 1 lb 4 oz of chicken, and 1 ½ packages of taco seasoning. It equaled out to be about 160 per cup.
Roadblocks: Tuesday night my phone committed attempted suicide by jumping into water, so later I had to buy a new phone...Then during the week I was attacked by a spider (it jumped on me…nasty!), grossed out by carpenter ants, surprised by a snake (in our living room!), realized I marked a crap ton of bills as paid, but they weren’t, and had a yucky day in general. Totally was an emotional eater. *sigh* Tough week!
*For photos don't mind the fact that I didn't clean the mirrors, they have since been cleaned...lol*
Goals:
5% Goal – 190 lbs
Drink half of my weight in water EVERY day! (for me that is 102 oz or about 13 servings of water)
10% Goal – 180 lbs
Run/Walk a 5K
Work out 4-5x a week
Stay between 1500-1700 calories a day until weight stops coming off.
Start to measure myself so I can see inches coming off when maybe the lbs aren't so much
And I will leave you with a silly photo! =) Was feeling optimistic & sassy the day of the photo shoot!
Hope you all have a wonderful day, I'm off to go grocery shopping for some healthy food!
♥ Jess

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers, and look forward to your comments. So go ahead...leave me some love!