Cramps are here.
I feel bloated.
No spotting (yet).
Bbs and nips back to hurting.
I gained a pound...
And a faint line that I am sure I see but hubby does not.
I dont think a picture will pick it up but it is there compared to yesterdays. It is a real squinter. Probably be picking a couple more tests up tonight.
I dont know how reliable the 88 cent ones are, any one have any experience with them?
UGH! 3 more days and I will know for sure if I am seeing BFP on a hpt or AF on my tp.

Go get a FRER stat! :) Those tests have never let me down even with squinter lines.
ReplyDeletePraying for you and for a ever darkening line!! <3
I plan on picking up one and a blue equate probably. Because for me I swear they work better once I know it is a positive to begin with.
DeleteSome of the ladies in my pregnancy group on facebook were saying that pink line tests were better than blue becuase pink doesn't leave an evap line. Sending lots of sticky baby dust and prayers your way!!!
ReplyDeleteI got the best lines on the blue dye, but only use them after seeing a positive on pink dye test. =) I know about blue tests and evaps, so here's to hoping I see a real dark BFP soon.
DeleteOOHHH Good luck!!! Get a FRER! This is totally worth it!
ReplyDeletethinking of you darling!!! :D
ReplyDelete