First of all idk how I got lines on those tests with an HCG of 12. Thinking about it makes me concerned about another early loss. But my progesterone is AMAZING! I am puzzled how am feeling symptoms with hcg so low. It has to be the progesterone.
Okay so symptoms I am experiencing....
Crazy hunger. I eat, stop make myself drink water and my stomach still says...."feed me, NOW. And if I dont I feel a little queasy. For example though tonight at work I ate 2 half quesadillas a coworker brought in, pudding, apple sauce, fiber one bar, cottage cheese, and I am STARVING right now. Before work I ate some strawberries, a pickle, and immitation crab. Lunch? A happy meal. Breakfast? An egg, 2 pieces of toast, and bacon. I am so hungry still...it is ridiculous. That was a lot of food!
Because drinking more water I am peeing all the time. And have an insatiable thirst. And I have been drinking lots of water.
I got up quick yesterday and was majorly dizzy.
Constipation, tender bbs and sensitive nips, exhaustion, and still have darn cramps. I wish the cramps would stop so I would stop thinking AF is coming and I examine TP like crazy.
I am trying to enjoy right now though. Because for the moment...I am pregnant! With an awesome progesterone number, on my own, without medical help. God is good. I am going to start reading my Praying through Pregnancy Book and need to write in my journal soon.
Who we have told? All of you readers of course :-). Two of my coworkers that know my story, my friend L that has been ttc for 2.5 years now, and R who is always a go to girl because she has walked the shoes of infertility and loss. I am not sure if James told anyone at all, he is nervous about the outcome and doesnt want to get excited just yet. And honestly, I dont blame him.
I am sure the doctors office will tell me to remain cautiously optimistic, especially since by LMP I should be just over 5 weeks. When I ovulated 9-10 days later than the standard woman. So I am really barely 4...hence 14dpo today.
Biggest concern is praying against ectopic, because I only have the one functioning tube!
God knows the desires of my heart and has given me so much peace this cycle. Miracles can happen.
Ok tummy is rumbling so I must go find food. And that I know for sure isnt in my head!! It amazes me! Hope it is because I have a baby growing strong and healthy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers, and look forward to your comments. So go ahead...leave me some love!