Little Bit About Me

My photo
First and foremost, I am a Christian woman: I love Jesus! In this blog you will find stories of trying to conceive with PCOS, MTHFR, Poor egg quality, a unicornuate uteterus, and too many babies in heaven. It is a good thing God is the ultimate healer! Here you will find praise! and you may also find venting (I'm not perfect...) and you will find other stories of my crazy life. All the while through this journey I am holding on to scripture & hoping to one day be a mother here on Earth (waiting on God & His perfect timing...why am I so impatient?) But in the meantime, here you will find me: Jessica, loving wife, hopeful heart of a mother, and faithful friend.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

CAUTION

All writing in this blog is unedited and 100% from what I am feeling at the time. By continuing to read it means that you will take my vents with a grain of salt. You will choose to not take offense. And most of all, if you know me in real life you will either choose to stop reading or keep the knowledge of this blog quiet, and privately allow me to know you are reading. I only share this information with close friends. I do not share this with facebook for a purpose: it is meant to be semi-private. Not "public" knowledge in the sense of the majority of those in real life knowing about it. If you can accept all that has been stated, sit back, grab a box of tissues, and be prepared to endure the rocky road of trying to conceive while trying to get out of the shadows of infertility.

If you have any private questions or concerns you may contact me at mynotesonttc at gmail.com




Monday, March 12, 2012

My Heart

...it hurts. I really thought this would finally be it. Instead of getting good news today I am experiencing sadness and more tears as I wait to start bleeding.

Life isnt fair people.
Infertility isnt fair.
Pregnancy loss isnt fair.

I dont get God's plan in all of this.

But I kind of got a glimpse of it this morning.

I was talking to Him. Laying in bed, tear stained cheeks and I just said basically said, "I don't get this Lord. I still love you."

"I had to see how you were going to handle it."

And it made me cry. Because I was so far from God not that long ago. Bitter and Sad. I almost stopped believing. Period.

I won't let that divide happen this time. I just feel a glimpse of what Job felt. "The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; but blessed be the Lord."

God wants to make me strong when I am weak. He wants me to lean fully on him through this. And the thing is...I did the most this cycle out of ALL of them thus far. And I thought this one was it.

So now I am in a place...where no we probably won't do IUI because what is the point? I get pregnant every 3-5 months. With the same outcome every time. So why waste out money and time.

James wants us to wait until I have my LPN anyways. So if you know me it is hard being in the NT/NP point, and I cannot imagine doing it for another year. So birth control floats to the front of my mind.

As does giving up. And just starting foster care/adoption process.

Giving up. Yes my friends, 19 months in and I am ready to throw in the towel and just say screw it.

But I won't. And I won't go on birth control. I will have to go with a WTF mentality a blogger friend posted about....Wipe Then Flush. Imediately. No examining for fertile fluid. Not testing until I reach a 35 day cycle. Because earlier intervention doesnt change the outcome. God could have, but didnt. But he can choose to in the future.

Until then, I am D.O.N.E. waisting money on ttc. No more pregnancy tests. No OPKs. No REs for the next year.

But I will tell you something, I am going to look good not ttc. Down 13-14 lbs. 194.8 from 208. I am going to be out of the 190s by the end of the month. And shooting for 180s to be nearing to an end in April.

Then where? A pound a week goal until I reach where I am comfortable and healthy. My BMI is 31.5. I want to be in a healthy range. Which means 150 here I come. 58lbs is my ultimate goal. That is crazy to say. 30% weight loss almost.

And guess what? If I can endure infertility and loss I can edure the "long" journey of weight loss. By this time next year I WILL be in the 150s, as long as God hasn't decided to bless me with a healthy pregnancy by then. It will be tough, but I am a tough cookie. And honestly, losing 13lbs already, I only have 45 to go in 52 weeks. Doable if you ask me.

I was joking with my husband, he has lost 15 lbs or something...me? 13. I told him I can lose weight like a man! lol No joke though, when I put my mind to it...it does seem to melt off like weight does for a man.

I cannot control ttc or the outcome of pregnancy. But I can control my weight and keep my eyes on Jesus. One way or another He will bless me this year. Either with extensive weight loss or a healthy pregnancy (finally). I will celebrate over either.

4 comments:

  1. **BIG HUGS** I love your faith and strength. I am praying for your always. <3
    It didn't work out for me this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa I am SO SO SO sorry. Love you dear. And thank you, it has been a long journey to this point...which you are all too aware of I know! God has a funny way of doing things...

      Delete
  2. I know it doesn't help, but I can really feel your pain. But I believe you are on the right track, keep faithful and get healthy! And your future children will be blessed with a healthy spiritual mother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, and it does help. Feeling alone is what doesn't help. Having strong women that fully understand what I am going through and their prayers lift me up. Every thing you said, will be the same for your future children. <3

      Delete

I love hearing from my readers, and look forward to your comments. So go ahead...leave me some love!