Now that I am a few days into my cycle I can honestly say I am doing good. I do think about the due dates I will never experience.
July 18, 2011
September 9, 2011
March 4, 2012
RIP little babies. Mommy will see you in heaven. I hope you are in the arms of other women the experienced loss in Heaven, so that even after death women are comforting those who have walked the same shoes. The thought of this makes my heart smile. My cousin Samantha is hanging out with our babies. And so is Hannah, I hope she is passing on her story of infertility to my children so they can know how wanted they truly were.
How wanted they are. And will forever be. My arms and womb will always ache, missing the chance to see them grow up. Yet, I know they will never have to know the pain of this world. They themselves will never have a scabbed up knee, broken heart, or have to experience the raw pain and emotions that come with fertility struggles. And for that they are blessed, and so am I because I do not have to witness them going through such pain.
I still pray for the chance to carry a baby (ok babies!) to term. A healthy baby, one that will grow up and I will get to see God move in their lives. See them get married. See them on their knees praying to God. To teach them the Way and know that they will follow the path and see their siblings in heaven.
More thoughts on this, but a little later.
♥ Jess

I wish I could hug you and take your pain away and give you one chance. You're in my prayers everyday Jess. I love you and I'm here for you to lean on.
ReplyDelete