In the midst of this horrid 2ww I have had a few (tiny) celebrations. First of all for half of the day the scale said I weighed less than 200. Too bad it now says 201.6 instead of 199.4
Then I got to go home early tonight. At 12:30 instead of 6:30. Wooohooo. Which means I will sleep like a normal person (yes, I am tired still...and I have a headache still.). Which means I will get a chance to test with more than 4 hour hold! YAY!
On the headache....it wouldn't go away. I thought it was sleeplessness so I tried sleeping. Fail. I thought maybe it was dehydration...drank LOTS of water (which could now make my urine too diluted for hcg). But fail...headache stayed. So I took Tylenol. Headache wouldn't disappear. So I ate a yogurt. Still headache. Then ate half of my lunch headache. Headache stayed. Went home, lights bothered my head. Ate the rest of lunch. And guess what? I still have a headache.
I have a headache, but at least I am home. And watching house season 3.
♥ Jess

Yay for little celebrations! I like that you can find positives.
ReplyDeleteBoo @ your headache! I hope it goes away asap.
Keeping you in my prayers for a BFP!
Oh, and I LOVE house!!