My coworker (we will call her HH) she tends to have dreams that come true or were true in the past. She has had a dream where I had a baby boy and recently another where I am pregnant.
It makes me even more hopeful. But, I am trying to remember my hope comes from the Lord and only He knows how the future will unfold.
This month is the first month in ages that I have had abundant ewcm, I had my +opk already but I am still getting stretchy ewcm so I am not 100% sure I ovulated already or am gearing up still. Guess we had better BD again today to make sure we do everything we can to catch the egg (oh darn haha).
On a side note my back hurts, I need to go to the chiropractor. Me + Steps + The Dark + Trying to be Quick & Quiet = Bad Plan. I feel right on my butt down 2 or 3 steps enough for me to laugh at myself and then realize OUCH my back hurts. I may have to see about going today, it is all sorts of out of wack. Not fun.

fingers crossed.
ReplyDeleteSo this may really be your time... GL my friend. I have my fx and my prayers are with you. Baby dust!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies. I hope it is the month but I do not want to be devestated and feel broken if AF shows. This is supposed to be a relaxing time for healing.
ReplyDeleteI hope the relaxation does the trick! Sorry to hear about your back - ouchies! Hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDelete