Little Bit About Me

My photo
First and foremost, I am a Christian woman: I love Jesus! In this blog you will find stories of trying to conceive with PCOS, MTHFR, Poor egg quality, a unicornuate uteterus, and too many babies in heaven. It is a good thing God is the ultimate healer! Here you will find praise! and you may also find venting (I'm not perfect...) and you will find other stories of my crazy life. All the while through this journey I am holding on to scripture & hoping to one day be a mother here on Earth (waiting on God & His perfect timing...why am I so impatient?) But in the meantime, here you will find me: Jessica, loving wife, hopeful heart of a mother, and faithful friend.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

CAUTION

All writing in this blog is unedited and 100% from what I am feeling at the time. By continuing to read it means that you will take my vents with a grain of salt. You will choose to not take offense. And most of all, if you know me in real life you will either choose to stop reading or keep the knowledge of this blog quiet, and privately allow me to know you are reading. I only share this information with close friends. I do not share this with facebook for a purpose: it is meant to be semi-private. Not "public" knowledge in the sense of the majority of those in real life knowing about it. If you can accept all that has been stated, sit back, grab a box of tissues, and be prepared to endure the rocky road of trying to conceive while trying to get out of the shadows of infertility.

If you have any private questions or concerns you may contact me at mynotesonttc at gmail.com




Wednesday, November 16, 2011

No Promises, Only Hope

I have to be honest this birthday has been good. But definitely not as good as last year was knowing I was pregnant. I logged on and caught up on blogs, my friend Ashley had a song posted "I Would Die For That" I will post it later. I am on my phone so it is too hard to do that.

It made me bawl. I couldn't help but thinking about the past year. But here's to a new year. I am now 24, so what I have experienced a year of infertility and 3 miscarriages. This is a new year. And I have hope.

Today was a pretty good day. I got to leave work at 1 this morning. So I got to sleep next to my hubby. Woke up at 630 and did laundry, dishes, and made french toast for my sister, my husband, and me. I took my sister to school. And by 9am James was getting dressed so we could run into town.

We picked up his glasses (and he looks mighty fine in them! ;-D) and then went to buy a rake. James decided we needed to go look at the John Deere store. He wanted to show me the equipment has been drooling over. And someday I hope that dream becomes a reality.

Once home he started raking, and I decided I wanted to help. So I left for (another not the same one!) town to go to bank and pick up another rake. Once home James had decided it was too windy (I have to see if wind has died down here in a bit) to continue raking.

Then came the birthday lovin' girls at work teased me about when I left work early last night. Haha. Something within me said that we will conceive soon. I don't know if it was God speaking to me or my false hope that has invaded month after month.

I had noticed ewcm, so the ttc part of me decided to use an opk. It was darkish but definitely not positive. Thinking I am going to continue using opks and then be done with them when they are gone. I won't purchase more, but they are too tempting when they are in my bathroom drawer.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you had a good day! Happy Birthday!!! ♥ So sorry I made you cry on your birthday though! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! Thinking of you hun <3

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers, and look forward to your comments. So go ahead...leave me some love!