Lisa from the Pursuit of Pregnancy has her BFP! Woooohooo! Her beta at 11dpo is higher than any number she has ever had. I SO pray this is her take home baby. She has had 7 miscarriages. Seven. I am a mess, and have only had the emotional ramifications from 3. I say only loosely....because it feels like too many as it is! Pray this baby sticks! That this will be her miracle take home baby (truly a miracle because a doctor told her that she and her husband would have to have a surrogate to have a child that was biologically both of theirs....her body attacks the baby as an invader. =( BUT our God is Jehova Rapha...all mighty healer. Our great doctor, and her condition could be healed!).
Hillary from Making Me Mom is pregnant also! She and her hubby had given up after IUI after IUI and other ART cycles. They moved on to adoption, just about to be matched with a woman...when boom! Surprise, hello pregnancy!
I am SO SOSOSOSOSOSO happy for these ladies. I am working on being still, and knowing that God is in control. But it isn't esy. In fact, it is ridiculously tough at times. Because mixed in with the excitement for them is also the curious wondering of if I will get to experience pregnancy around the same time as them. Will I get to experience a big round pregnant belly? I can't be sure.
Yesterday scripture did give me some peace. Jeremiah 29:11, Proverbs 4:5-6, Joshua 1:9 all came up in devotions. God has plans not to harm me, but to give me hope for a future. But I need to lean not on my own understanding, and allow him to direct my path. And also remember to not be discouraged, because God is with me always. And these trials are perfecting me.
God is shaping me. Even if I wish he would stop already! =) I have to learn that I am clay in his hands and to stop trying to mold myself. Because a slab of clay, remains just a slab of clay without the potters hands.
So this is me trying to rely on God more. I'm a work in progress.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers, and look forward to your comments. So go ahead...leave me some love!